Chili Mac is made in
your crock pot so,
make this recipe for chili mac,
when you don’t want to heat up
your kitchen but your hungry for
a hearty, comfort food style, casserole.
ground beef, cooked and drained
2 (15 oz) cans
chili beans in spicy sauce (hot or mild)
green pepper, chopped
1 (8 oz) can
chili seasoning mix
1 (7 oz) package
elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
salt and pepper
1 to 2 cups
shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a slow cooker, combine the first nine ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or until heated through.
- Stir in macaroni; mix well.
- Turn to high and cook an extra hour or until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with shredded sharp cheddar cheese.