On the Menu Today~
Broccoli Cauliflower and Bacon Salad
Looking for a fast and easy,
yet delicious dish to make for the
4th of July week-end?
Give this salad a try..
It’s fast, easy and delicious~
chopped red onion
miracle whip salad dressing
apple cider vinegar
couple grinds of
fresh black pepper
shredded white cheddar cheese
- Separate broccoli and cauliflower into bite size florets.
- Fry bacon, drain and crumble.
- Whisk together miracle whip, vinegar, sugar and pepper.
- Combine broccoli, cauliflower, bacon, red onion and cheese in a bowl.
- Toss with dressing, refrigerate 2 hours before serving.