We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Apple Pie Moonshine
Apple Pie Moonshine is the perfect drink to serve your guests on Thanksgiving. It’s the perfect Autumn drink. Made with apple juice, apple cider, sugar, cinnamon sticks and 151 Everclear grain alcohol. You can drink Apple Pie Moonshine right away but the longer it sits and mellows the better it gets. For an authentic look, serve moonshine in mason jars with a slice of apple and a light sprinkling of cinnamon.
Apple Pie Moonshine is the perfect fall sipper. It’s super served warm also. One thing though, if you want to drink this fall beverage on a cool autumn afternoon, with leaves crunching under your feet, and the trees around you ablaze in orange and red, you’ll need to make it ahead of time:)
- 1 gallon
- 1 gallon
- 3 cups
- 1 liter bottle
151 proof Everclear grain alcohol
- apple slices and
ground cinnamon for garnish
- In a large stock pot, combine apple cider, apple juice, sugar and cinnamon sticks.
- Bring to a boil, take it off the heat and allow to cool.
- Add the liter of Everclear.
- Pour into mason jars, put the lids on and allow it to mellow.
- You can drink it right away, but it does get better after a couple of weeks.
*Recipe lightly adapted from: Moonshine Heritage