On the Menu Today~
Oatmeal Granola Crumble
Topping for Apple Pie
Oatmeal Granola Crumble Topping
for Apple Pie is Excellent!!
Made with Nature’s Path Premium Organic Granola
More specifically: Love Crunch, Apple Chia Crumble
Apple Chia Crumble ingredients are:
Rolled oats, cane sugar, soy oil,
pecans, freeze-dried green apples,
chia seeds, rice starch, sea salt,
molasses, cinnamon, natural flavors,
and vitamin E.
Here at Turnips 2 Tangerines we love all
Nature’s Path products but we love
We have never tasted a Love Crunch
we didn’t love….
A few of our favorite Love Crunch varieties are:
Apple Chia Crumble
Dark Chocolate Macaroon
Aloha Blend and
Dark Chocolate & Red Berries.
If you have never tried Love Crunch,
you need to pick up a bag or two
the next time you see Love Crunch or
Nature’s Path products at your local store.
Now on to the recipe…
packed brown sugar
oatmeal (not instant)
apple chia crumble (Love Crunch)
1 package (9-inch)
refrigerated pie crust
apple pie filling, homemade or canned
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Un-roll packaged refrigerated pie crust, carefully ease pie crust into 9″ pie plate.
- Pour apple pie filling into crust, crimp edges.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except butter and granola.
- Cut butter into oatmeal mixture with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Toss in granola. Sprinkle crumbs over apple pie filling in prepared pie crust.
- Cover edges of crust with strips of foil to avoid excessive browning. Remove foil during last 15 minutes of baking. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove pie from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.