On the Menu Today~
Creamy Corn Casserole
Creamy Corn Casserole is a
delicious, spicy, corn casserole,
made with a sriracha style cornbread and muffin mix.
Creamy Corn Casserole is so easy, it’s scary~
If your not keen on hot and spicy
food, you can substitute regular
cornbread & muffin mix for the
sriracha style cornbread mix and
omit the sriracha sauce.
1 (14.25 oz) package
sriracha style dry cornbread and muffin mix
whole kernel corn, thawed if frozen
poblano pepper, for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, eggs, dry corn bread mix, whole kernel corn, sour cream, milk and sriracha sauce.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish.
- Slice off the stem end and the bottom end of the poblano pepper. Slice the poblano pepper in half lengthwise. Remove the membranes and seeds, discard. With a sharp knife, cut 2 small triangles for eyes and 1 triangle for the nose. Make a jagged mouth. Place the poblano pepper in the middle of the casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour in preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown.
Sriracha style cornbread & muffin mix from Aldi