We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Candy Corn Waffles
Using a boxed pancake/waffle mix is the secret to making these easy waffles. You can use any pancake waffle mix that you just add water too. Or you can use the kind of mix that calls for eggs and/or milk. The only other ingredients needed are food coloring. I like to use “gel” food coloring, only because “gel” coloring comes in just about any color you will ever need, including white.
For extra thick waffles make them Belgian style. We have both a regular size waffle maker and a Belgian style waffle maker. We tend to use the Belgian waffle make more often. Belgian Waffles are so much more tastier than regular waffles, my family thinks anyway:) They’re larger and fluffier inside too. We made our candy corn waffles using our regular waffle maker but next time, we’re bringing out the big guns:)
- 1 box
of your favorite pancake/waffle mix, prepared per package directions
- yellow, orange, white
food coloring (if you can find it)
- waffle toppings
of your choice
- Prepare waffle mix according to package directions. Divide batter between three bowls.
- Use food coloring to turn the batter in one bowl yellow, one orange and leave the third bowl plain or tint batter white.
- Pour the colored batter onto the waffle maker layering for a candy corn effect.
- The center should be plain or white, the middle yellow, and the outside orange.
- Cook according to waffle maker directions.
- Serve with the toppings of your choice.
For this recipe we used Krusteaz
Recipes On Tap
White Chocolate Candy Corn Fudge is a must make recipe. It’s super delicious.