On the Menu Today~
Mini Biscuits with Ham and Cheese
Welcome To Football Friday and
The Game Day Recipe~
Mini Biscuits with
Ham and Cheese
It’s that time of year again…
Football Season has Officially Arrived~
Get out those Game Day Recipes and
Cheer on your favorite team~
Serve Mini Biscuits with Ham and Cheese..
with your favorite mustard~
1 1/2 teaspoons
ground cooked ham
- Preheat oven to 450º
- In a medium size bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, dry mustard, baking soda, onion powder and dried basil until mixed well.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in sour cream, ham and milk, mix until a soft dough forms.
- Knead for 30 seconds on a floured surface, then pat into a 7-inch circle. Using a well floured 1-inch scalloped or round cutter, cut into biscuits; re-roll scraps and cut with cutter. Place biscuits 1-inch apart on a lightly greased baking sheet, brush tops with additional milk.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, using a 1-inch cutter, cut into cheese slices. Cut out 30 cheese shapes.
- Serve biscuits with cheese and mustard.
Serve biscuits with cheese and mustard.