Blueberry Lemon Dump Cake
“Dump” Cakes are so easy to make…you can whip up a fantastic cake in less than 10 minutes. No mixing and measuring, just “dump” and “bake” Blueberry Lemon Dump Cake is super delicious. Not a blueberry fan, substitute cherry. When it comes to dump cakes, the ingredient list is short and sweet…one box packaged cake mix, one or two cans of pie filling and/or fresh or frozen fruit plus a little melted butter.
That’s all you’ll need for the makings of a dump cake. How easy is that!?! Ahh…Dump Cakes, the possibilities are endless.
- 1 quart
blueberry pie filling
- 1 (16.5 oz) box
lemon supreme cake mix (Duncan Hines)
- 1/2 cup
sliced almonds, optional
- 1/3 cup
lemon flavored chips or white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick)
- Preheat oven to 350 º F.
- Spray a 11 x 9-inch glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread blueberry pie filling in prepared pan, sprinkle top with dry cake mix , sprinkle top with sliced almonds and lemon or white chocolate chips; drizzle melted butter over top, covering cake mix as much as possible.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with whipped topping, optional.