Don’t let the size of these little firecrackers fool you…
These little bites pack a punch!
Stuffed with ricotta cheese and
hot giardiniera relish,
they are sure to please~
1 1/2 cups
whole ricotta cheese, drained
hot giardiniera relsih
finely chopped fresh chives
1/4 teaspoon each
salt and pepper
- Using a serrated knife cut tomatoes in half.
- Hollow out insides with a small spoon.
- Place tomatoes, cut side down on a plate lined with paper towels, let drain.
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta cheese, pizza seasoning, Parmesan cheese, hot giardiniera relish, chives, salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- To stuff tomatoes:
- Spoon filling into ziplock bag, snip off one corner.
- Pipe filling into tomatoes or using a small spoon, spoon filling into tomatoes.
Until Next Time~