On the Menu Today~
Goat Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
Fast, Easy and Delicious~
In a Hurry?
Need a fast, easy and
delicious snack to bring to the party?
Give these a try~
1 (4 oz) log
garlic and herb goat cheese, soften
1 (12 oz) bag
sweet mini peppers
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- few sprigs of fresh chives
- Cut mini peppers in half. Scoop out membranes and seeds, discard.
- Fill inside of mini peppers with soften goat cheese.
- Lay chive springs on goat cheese, drizzle with honey, if desired.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Until Next Time~