- 1 teaspoon 16 spice smokey seasoning blend or blend of choice
- Using a fork, blend seasoning mix into softened butter.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
*Seasoned butter is fantastic on everything including:
Grilled steak, Corn-on-the-cob and Grilled bread~
yukon gold potatoes
- Rinse potatoes and pat dry.
- Pierce potatoes twice with tines of a fork.
- Place each potato on a single sheet of tin foil.
- Drizzle each potato with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Wrap each potato in foil.
- Bake at 350º for 1 hour or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Serve with fresh cracked pepper and seasoned butter.