On the Menu Today~
Bacon Wrapped Corn-on-the-Cob
Bacon Wrapped Corn on the Cob
corn on the cob
- 4 teaspoons 16 spice smokey seasoning blend or seasoning blend of choice
- Remove husks and silk from corn.
- Generously spread ears of corn with softened butter.
- Wrap 1 slice of bacon around each ear of buttered corn.
- Place bacon wrapped corn on single sheets of foil.
- Sprinkle corn with smoked spice seasoning blend or blend of choice
- Wrap ears of corn in foil. Bake at 350º for 1 hour.
- Open up foil, bake 15 minutes longer. This will crisp the bacon.
*Use your favorite smoked spice seasoning blend or
make 16 spice smokey seasoning blend.
Recipe found here: 16 Spice Smokey Seasoning Blend