On the Menu Today~
Pancakes are always a welcomed, weekend favorite.
Fast and easy to prepare,
any ingredient can be added to the batter to make
many different pancake variations.
Plus, pancakes are always delicious.
1 1/4 cups
1 1/2 teaspoons
pumpkin pie spice
6 tablespoons canned
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together buttermilk, canned pumpkin, melted butter and egg.
- Add buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients. Stir just until combined.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Stir
- Heat a large griddle to 350° Lightly oil griddle, wipe excess oil off with a paper towel if nesscessay. Ladle batter onto hot griddle.
- Turn pancakes over when bubbles cover the surface.
- Pancakes are done when browned on both sides.
Serve pancakes with Whipped Cream, Maple Syrup and Butter~