On the Menu Today~
Peppermint Patty Fudge Brownies with
Mint Cream Cheese Frosting
For the “Best Brownie”
Peppermint Patty Fudge Brownies
With Cream Cheese Mint Frosting~
What can I say about these brownies…..they are perfect!
Minty, Chocolaty, Fudgy and Decadent.
They taste like a cool, minty piece of fudge…
Peppermint Patty Fudge Brownies are
frosted with cream cheese frosting…
Peppermint Patty Fudge Brownies frosted with
Cream Cheese Mint Frosting are the perfect
Brownie for St. Paddy’s Day~
peppermint patties (1 1/2 inch in diameter)
1 1/2 cups
chopped nuts, optional
- Heat oven to 350° or 325° for glass.
- Remove wrappers from peppermint patties.
- Grease 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish.
- Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl. Add eggs; beat until blended.
- Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Blend well.
- Remove 2 cups batter, set aside.
- Spread remaining batter in prepared pan.
- Arrange peppermint patties about 1/2 inch apart in a single layer over batter.
- Spread reserved batter over patties.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of dish/pan.
- Let brownies cool in pan on a wire rack until completely cooled.
- Refrigerate overnight..
- Remove from refrigerator and Frost.
1 (8 oz) package
cream cheese, softened
mint extract or to taste
- Beat cream cheese and butter on medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating on low speed until smooth. Add peppermint extract. Beat until smooth and creamy.