Italian Wedding Soup is absolutely fantastic!
Make a big batch of this soup on a
very cold and snowy Saturday…
turn on your favorite movie, relax and enjoy.
- For Meatballs:
12 to 16
buttery crackers, crushed
- For Soup:
carrots, peeled and sliced
1 (10 oz) package frozen
spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 (15 oz) can
cannellini beans, drained
cheese, for garnish
- Directions for Meatballs:
- Combine all meatball ingredients.
- Form mixture into small meatballs anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 inches in diameter*
- Fry meatballs in a large skillet, until no longer pink inside. Remove from heat. Drain.
- Directions for Soup
- Combine all soup ingredients except spinach and orzo pasta.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer, add spinach, pasta and meatballs.
- Cook until pasta is tender and soup is heated through. About 1 hour.
Use a melon baller to form uniform balls for this soup