We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Hawaiian Pork Sliders
Perfect For Super Bowl Sunday~
Add some Sunshine to your Super Bowl Party with
Hawaiian Pork Sliders served on Hawaiian Sweet Rolls…
Hawaiian Pork Sliders can be summed up in one word:
Whew!….Talk about Delicious!!
Served on Kings Hawaiian Rolls:
Wash down these delicious Sliders with….
an ice cold bottle of Castaway IPA,
brewed by: Kona Brewing Company
- 3 pounds
pork shoulder roast
- 2 tablespoons
chipotle barbecue seasoning blend
- 1 (12 oz) can
- 1 cup
paradise pineapple teriyaki sauce (Kona Coast marinade & grilling sauce)
- 1 cup
light brown sugar
- 1 cup
canned crushed pineapple, in juice
- 2 packages
Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls
- Rub 2 tablespoons seasoning into pork.
- Grease crock-pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place roast in crock-pot and pierce roast all over with a fork.
- Pour can of ginger ale into crock pot.
- Pour teriyaki sauce over roast.
- Sprinkle roast with brown sugar.
- Spoon pineapple over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- 8 to 10 hours later….
- Remove roast and place in a large bowl.
- Leave all juices/sauce in crock-pot.
- “Pull” or “Shred” the pork into pieces.
- Return pork to crock-pot, stir to combine.
- Heat on low for 2 hours or longer.
Serve shredded pork on warm Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
The views and opinions stated in this post are my own.
I haven’t been compensated in any way.
This recipe is adapted from Kings Hawaiian
by Richard “RJ” Jaramillo
Image of Beer from: Kona Brewing Company