Raspberry Cream Cheese Cups
Raspberry Cream Cheese Cups~
- 2 packages (15 count each)
mini phyllo shells/cups
- 1 (7 oz) jar
- 1 (8 oz) package
cream cheese, room temperature
fresh whole raspberries or blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place mini phyllo cups on baking sheet. Crisp shells for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Combine marshmallow fluff and cream cheese in a medium bowl, blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate filling for 30 minutes.
- Fill each crisped shell with 2 teaspoons of filling, top each cup with one raspberry or blackberry. Serve immediately.