On the Menu Today~
Welcome back to Football Friday
and the Game Day Recipe~
Do you have left-over Cranberry Sauce??
Why not make a pizza!
Cranberry Pizza is easy, different and
appetizer or dessert.
1 (8 oz) package
cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups
shredded mozzarella cheese
shredded cheddar cheese
whole berry cranberry sauce
- Unroll crescent rolls and press into a round 12″ pizza pan. Seal together perforated edges.
- Bake at 425º for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whip together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Spread over cooled crust, sprinkle cheese over crust. Spoon cranberry sauce over crust, sprinkle pecans on top.
- Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.