Welcome Back to Football Friday and
the Game Day Recipe~
Fast, Easy and Delicious~
Goat Cheese and Honey Crostini~
- 2 to 4 tablespoons olive
- 6 or 8 ounces
garlic and herb goat cheese
- 2 to 4 tablespoons honey,
- With a serrated knife, cut baguette into diagonal 1/2 inch slices. Place slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly brush baguette slices with olive oil. Turn slices over, and brush with olive oil.
- Bake at 375º for 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from oven, cool 5 minutes.
- Spread garlic and herb goat cheese on toasted bread slices. Return to the oven and bake until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes. Watch carefully. Remove from oven.
- Drizzle honey over cheese/bread slices. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Transfer slices to a serving plate.