On the Menu Today~
Jalapeno Poppers Wrapped in Bacon
Football Friday and the
Game Day Recipe~
Jalapeno Poppers wrapped in Bacon
Jalapeno Poppers are perfect to serve during the game~
They are the perfect finger food…
2 (8 oz) packages
cream cheese, room temperature
1 to 2 tablespoons
salt and pepper,
crumbled blue cheese
jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed (24 total)
bacon, cut in half (24 total)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until creamy. Add hot sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Beat until creamy. Stir in crumbled blue cheese.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. With a scissors, snip off one corner of a large ziplock baggie. Spoon cheese mixture into baggie. Pipe cheese into jalapeno halves. Wrap a slice of bacon around each stuffed pepper.
- Arrange bacon wrapped peppers on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in oven until bacon is crispy and cheese is bubbly, about 15 to 20 minutes.