Blueberry Lemon Oatmeal Bars
When you need to make a treat for your school bake sale…
for your office potluck day or
to bring a treat to a party……
this dessert goes together fast.
Blueberry Lemon Bars
are not only fast to put together,
You will definitely bring home an empty dish.
- 1 package (2-layer size)
lemon cake mix
- 2 1/2 cups
old fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup
- 1 (14 oz) jar
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup
white chocolate chips
- Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish; set aside
- In a very large bowl, stir together the dry cake mix and rolled oats. Stir in the melted butter until mixture is crumbly. Press 1/2 of the crumb mixture evenly into the prepared dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the jam and the lemon juice. Spread the jam mixture over the crumb crust to within 1/2 inch of the edges.
- Add 1/2 cup white chocolate chips to remaining crumb mixture, combine. Sprinkle the remaining crumb/white chocolate chip mixture evenly over the top
- Bake in a 375º oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in baking dish on a wire rack.
Drizzle with Lemon Glaze (optional)Lemon Glaze~
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Whisk together until desired consistency.
- Drizzle over bars.