Are you ready for some Football..
It’s that time of year again…
Time to dust off those football game-day recipes.
Every Sunday morning my hubby asks me the same thing,
“What are you making for the game?”
“Snacks” can be just about anything you want….
from a bowl of chips and dip,
to grilled brats with a side dish of baked beans.
Sometimes a pan of brownies with green and yellow m & m’s
scattered on top of the frosting is all that is needed.
It can even be as simple as a plate of cheese, sausage and crackers or
it can be as simple as a big bowl of these spiced honey pretzels.
Willow is Ready for the Game!!
thin pretzel sticks
- Preheat oven to 350º Line a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking sheet with foil. Coat foil with non-stick cooking spray. Place pretzels on baking sheet.
- In small bowl, combine honey, melted butter, onion powder and chili powder. Pour over pretzels; toss to coat.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Stir, bake 8 minutes longer.
- Cool on wax paper. Stirring gently several times to separate clumps.
- Store in air tight container.
*Can be doubled