On the Menu Today~
Turkey Havarti and Bacon Panini
The first time I had a panini,
it was a Cuban Panini.
It was love at first bite.
One of my favorite lunch consists of:
a cup of homemade soup,
handful of potato chips,
a dill pickle and
for dessert a couple of cookies.
Hope you enjoy this recipe for
Turkey, Havarti and Bacon Panini
deli buffalo-style turkey breast, shaved
deli hickory-smoked turkey breast, shaved
thin slices Havarti cheese
slices bacon, fry until crisp, drain on paper towels
slices french bread with garlic and herb topping, cut slices 1/2 inch thick, or use bread of your choice
olive oil mayonnaise or mayonnaise, to taste
- Heat your panini press to medium-high heat or if you have a panini press like mine, when the green light goes on
- Lightly spread mayo on bread slices; top one slice of bread with: buffalo-style turkey breast, bacon, cheese, mustard and hickory-smoked turkey breast.
- Close the sandwich with the other slice of bread, butter top.
- Place buttered side down on panini press, butter top slice.
- Close lid and grill for 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.