A lovely appetizer to serve on a warm summer evening~
Can be served Hot or Cold~
sweet mini peppers
1 (8 oz) package
cream cheese, softened
onion and herb seasoning blend
1 (4 oz) can
tiny shrimp, drained, optional
3 to 4
green onions, thinly sliced
- Beat cream cheese until creamy, add seasoning blend, lemon juice and lemon zest, beat until well combined. Fold in shrimp, if using and 2 tablespoons green onions. Set aside. (save left over tiny shrimp for another recipe)
- Leaving stem on the peppers, slice peppers in half, remove seeds and membranes.
- Fill mini peppers with cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining sliced green onions.
- Heating Directions:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange peppers on a baking sheet, drizzle with a touch of olive oil.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and peppers are tender