On the Menu Today~
BBQ Snack Mix
This snack mix is sure to spice up your next party.
The barbecue seasoning gives this mix great flavor.
cheese flavored baked snack crackers
barbecue seasoning blend
- In a large roaster, combine the pretzels, crackers and chex cereals.
- In a small microwave proof bowl, melt the butter on high 40 seconds.
- Add the soy sauce, chili powder and barbecue seasoning.
- Microwave on high 40 seconds longer.
- Pour over cereal mixture and toss to evenly coat.
- Bake at 250º for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread out on wax paper to cool.
- Store in airtight containers.
Kitchen Tip~ To save time and add flavor, use smoked pork chops in place of regular pork chops in recipes. Look for smoked pork chops near the fresh meats. Smoked pork chops add a smokey flavor to dishes and because they are smoked, they only need to be thoroughly heated before serving, saving time.