For Christmas this year,
my daughter-in-law Kim,
gave me this handy dandy pan….
the Wilton Advance 4-cavity Mini Loaf Pan.
Each cavity measures 5.75 W x 3″L x 2.125″ D.
That means you can make 4 loaves of bread at once.
The small loaves are perfect for gift giving during the holidays or
you can enjoy one loaf of bread and
freeze the rest for later.
You’ll always have a few loaves of bread stored in the freezer,
for when unexpected guests stop by or
you just want a slice of quick bread,
which ever comes first~
2 1/2 cups
1 cup chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º Grease 4-mini loaf pans or 4-cavity mini loaf pan or 2- 9 x 5 x 3 loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, combine starter, sugar, eggs, zucchini, oil and vanilla.
- Sift together the dry ingredients, add to starter mixture, stir until combined.
- Stir in nuts. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350º for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pans for 10 minutes.
- Remove and cool on racks at least 30 minutes before slicing.
This concludes my “A Week of Sourdough in Recipes”
I hope you try a few of the sourdough recipes I have featured this week.
They all turned out excellent and are delicious!
Health Note: Foods like lettuce contains a high percentage of water. More water means fewer calories for the same weight of food….good news for your waistline.