We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites with BBQ Sauce
Chicken Bites are great served anytime..
Serve them with your favorite BBQ sauce~
slices thick bacon
boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3 to 4 tablespoons
garlic and herb seasoning blend
- 1/2 cup
- Follow directions listed below
A great sauce to serve with Chicken Bites~
Sweet Baby Ray’s Raspberry Chipotle
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil~
- Use Thick Slices of Good Quality Bacon~
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts~
- Cut each Chicken Breast in half~
- Cut each half into 4 or 5 bite size pieces~
Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Salt-free Seasoning~
- Sprinkle with seasoning~ Turn over~
- Season other side of chicken bites~
- Place bacon strips on surface~
- Place one chicken bite on one bacon strip~
- Roll chicken bite up in bacon strip~
- Place seam side down~
On foil lined baking sheet~
- Continue rolling chicken bites in bacon~
- Place on baking sheet~
- Cover with foil, Bake at 375 for 1 hour~
- Remove foil, Bake 10-15 minutes longer
- Remove from oven and drain on paper towels, transfer to serving plate.
- Serve with warmed BBQ Sauce
Vegetables offer a host of nutrients including vitamins A and C to name a few.
Be sure to get at least 3 to 5 servings of veggies daily~