- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
slightly beaten eggs
finely shredded zucchini
1 1/2 cups
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Grease bottoms and 1/2 inch up sides of two, 8 x 4 x 2 inch loaf pans; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, zucchini, sugar, oil, vanilla; mix well. Add to flour mixture, stir just until moistened (batter will be lumpy). Fold in raisins and pecans. Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350º for about 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center come out clean.
- Cool in pan(s) for 10 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Makes 2 loaves
*Note: Most quick breads slice easier if they are wrapped in foil overnight and sliced the next day*