On the Menu Today~
Pumpkin Dump Cake
Game Day Recipe~
No matter what this dessert is called,
Not only is this dessert wonderful,
it’s super easy to make.. and
everyone loves it.
All you need is a tub of whipped topping and
your good to go~
1 (15 oz) can
1 (12 oz) can
pumpkin pie spice, recipe follows
yellow cake mix or (butter, pecan or spice flavored cake mix)
chopped pecans or walnuts
- Heat oven to 350º Grease bottom and sides of a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- In medium bowl, beat pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with wire whisk until smooth. Pour into pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle with nuts. Pour melted butter evenly over top.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
* Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 4 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 teaspoons ground cloves
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an air tight container.