On the Menu Today~
Stuffed Chicken Rolls in
We have been making this recipe for as long as I can remember.
This recipe was found in a Taste of Home magazine many years ago and
we have been making it ever since.
It’s one of our “go to” chicken recipes.
Chicken breasts stuffed with ham and cheese
then cooked in a delicious sauce.
An easy and delicious version of
Chicken Cordon Bleu
6 boneless, skinless
chicken breasts halves
fully cooked ham
paprika and pepper
condensed cream of chicken soup
- Flatten chicken breast halves to 1/8-in. thickness. Top each half with one ham slice and one cheese slice. Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, cheese, sage, paprika and pepper; coat chicken on all sides.
- In large skillet, brown the chicken in oil over medium high heat.
- Transfer to a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Combine soup, broth, onion and garlic. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove toothpicks and serve with cooked rice.
*I like to use slices of Black Forest Ham.