On the Menu Today~
Four ingredients is all that is needed to make this delicious chicken.
You can bake this dish in the oven or
makw it in your slow-cooker,
Served over rice and
served with your favorite vegetable,
you’ll have a delicious meal~
2 1/2 pounds
1 (16 oz) can
whole-berry cranberry sauce
1 (8 oz) bottle
Russian salad dressing
onion soup mix
- Arrange chicken pieces in a 3 quart rectangle baking dish
- In a small bowl, combine cranberry sauce, salad dressing and onion soup mix. Pour over chicken in baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees, covered for 1-1/2 hours.
- Remove cover and bake an additional 15 to 30 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink.(Stir glaze and spoon over chicken once or twice during baking.)
- Slow Cooker Directions:
- Arrange chicken pieces in bottom of a 5-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine cranberry sauce, salad dressing and onion soup mix. Pour over chicken. Turn to low and cook for 6 to 8 hours.