Are you looking for a change?
Try something different and
make this delicious cranberry and
sweet potato casserole.
This recipe pairs sweet potatoes with that popular,
tiny, tart, bouncy berry…the cranberry.
The two compliment each other perfectly in this recipe.
Brown sugar and golden raisins
add a nice sweetness to the tart cranberry and
chopped pecans add a nice crunch.
4 to 6
sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
1 1/2 cups
pumpkin pie spice
- Combine sweet potatoes, cranberries, raisins, and melted butter. Toss to coat.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt and orange zest, add to sweet potato mixture, toss gently to coat.
- Lightly spray a 2 quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon sweet potato mixture into sprayed casserole dish, pour juices over mixture.
- Cover and bake in a 350º oven for 45 minutes. Uncover, stir in pecans, cover and bake 15 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.