white bean
white bean
*The opinions stated here are my own. I have not been compensated from Ronco.

Made this recipe? Be sure to share it on Instagram and follow Turnips 2 Tangerines for all the latest

Comments

1. Diane Balch says

I think we are on the same wavelength with hearty bean and meat soups. Love white beans great idea in the soup. Thanks for sharing it with us on foodie friday.

2. Adelina Priddis says

I always mean to save the bone to make a soup, but then never get around to it. I've never thought to freeze the bone though! Your soup looks delicious! Thank you for sharing it on Foodie Friday

• LNLVNDR says

Hi Adelina! I always save and freeze the bone from ham and my Thanksgiving turkey to make soup with later on. You can even freeze the shells from shrimp, and use the shells to make a fish stock! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day~

3. Deborah Warren says

I love your soup recipe! Soup is such a warm and homey meal. I really enjoy it frequently. Just popping over from the Memories By The Mile link party to say "hi". I pinned, G+-ed, and tweeted. I'd love it if you dropped by for a visit at httpo://www.kneadedcreations.com . I'll look forward to seeing you there! Deb @ Kneaded Creations

• LNLVNDR says

Hi Cindy~ I always look forward to ham and bean soup! It's so hearty and filling~ The beans can give me a g. problem….but I always tell my hubby, if we both eat a bowl of ham and bean soup, then there won't be a problem:) Lynn

4. Amelia says

Hi Lynn, your comfort soup look very appetizing, great for cold weather. But we Asian hot or cold weather, we still enjoy comfort soup very much. :))

Have a wonderful week ahead, regards.

5. Deborah L Melian says

I am from the same neck of the woods as you (near Milwaukee) and I can't think of a better meal than White Bean and Ham Soup. My mom used to make it all the time and we just couldn't wait to sink our spoons into the rich broth. Forward ahead many more years and I have all but forgotten this recipe. Thanks for sharing it! Stay warm! Best Regards–Deb (DialMforMoms)

• LNLVNDR says

Hi Deb~ Thanks so much for stopping by! Always glad to see someone from my neck of the woods:) My mom made this soup also, that and her chili….to this day I can't make my chili taste like hers:) Thanks again for stopping and stop back again~
      I actually saw snow flurries today (near Mountain) I'm still waiting for summer! lol Lynn