If you like scones we have oodles of scone recipes. Here’s one to get you started. Orange Hazelnut Sourdough Scones

Made this recipe? Be sure to share it on Instagram and follow Turnips 2 Tangerines for all the latest

Comments

1. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes says

I love scones but have only made them myself a handful of times! I'm pinning this to try – I have also Buffered this to share on Facebook! Thanks so much for linking up to All My Bloggy Friends this week – I hope you have a great weekend!

• LNLVNDR says

Hi Jamie~ Thanks so much for stopping by today~ I always enjoy your visits:) Thanks for the shout outs and hope you have a Great Weekend also. See you next time:)

• LNLVNDR says

Hi~ Once I made these yummy scones, I was glad I did~ I love banana bread but sometimes don't want to make a loaf of banana bread….these scones are fast, easy and oh so good~

2. SallyBR says

Absolutely great post! I think banana is perfect for scones, giving it moisture and avoiding that excessive dry texture, so common in scones. And of course, chocolate chips are more than welcome!

I am pinning this recipe right away….

3. Melissa says

These scones sound absolutely perfect!! I have a few ripe bananas in my freezer right now waiting to be used. I'll have to use them in this recipe. Great pick this month 🙂

• LNLVNDR says

Hi Cindy! I am officially going on a diet this January!! I can't put it off any longer….but until then I'm going to enjoy every bite!! haha Can't wait for Halloween…..r u doing anything special???

4. Amelia says

Hi Lynn, your scones look delightful. I love scones too and it sure taste heavenly with coffee. Thanks for sharing your recipe.

Have a nice day.