On the Menu Today~
This is a great dish to make using:
Big Batch Spaghetti Meat Sauce.
Make this recipe for Baked Ziti and
add a salad, garlic rolls.
You’ll have a delicious meal,
everyone will love.
sweet Italian sausage
small onion, chopped
1 (24 oz) jar
of your favorite spaghetti sauce or make Big Batch Spaghetti Meat Sauce.
1 (12 oz) package
ziti or small tube pasta
1 (16 oz) carton
2 1/2 cups
shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water, drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese. Add drained pasta to cheese mixture. Stir until blended. Spoon 1/2 of the meat sauce into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Top with pasta mixture. Spoon remaining meat sauce over pasta mixture. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 350º for 45 minutes, uncover and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Follow these directions if not using Big Batch Spaghetti Sauce:
- In a large skillet, cook beef, sausage, onion and garlic over medium heat until no longer pink, drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce of your choice and heat until bubbly.
- Follow these directions if using Big Batch Spaghetti Meat Sauce:
- Thaw 4 to 6 cups of sauce. Reheat thawed sauce in a large saucepan over medium low heat, until heated through and bubbly.
Serve with a Garden salad and
Garlic Cheese Rolls
Last Year on T2T~ Chocolate Zucchini Cake