We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Spiced Up Buffalo Chicken Dip
This dip is always a favorite in my house.
A spiced up version of the original classic.
- 1 (8 oz) container spicy jalapeno cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup buffalo-style blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup zesty buffalo crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup red hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups
canned or rotisserie cooked chicken, diced
- Place cream cheese in a 2 quart baking dish.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350º for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serve with Corn Chips or Crackers