On the Menu Today~
How to Roast Garlic
Roasting Garlic mellows the flavor and
brings out it’s natural sweetness~
Hungry for more Roasted Garlic Recipes??
Then check out this fantastic blog~ Cook Novel
You’ll find many wonderful recipes and
tips on how to use Roasted Garlic.
Kitchen Tip: How to Roast Garlic
- With a sharp knife, cut off top of garlic bulb.
- Place on a small piece of aluminum foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Loosely wrap foil around garlic bulb.
- Roast in oven at 425º for 45 minutes. Roasting times may vary, due to garlic bulb size.
- Remove from oven, cool.
- When cool, mash garlic and use in your favorite recipes.