Frozen Coffee, Adult Version
Now you can have frozen coffee any time. Follow the easy steps below and you’ll be sipping iced coffee in no time. For an added special treat, add a shot or two of Van Gogh Espresso Vodka. Frozen Coffee the Adult Version is a delicious and refreshing drink. The perfect drink to sip after a long day at work or on a hot summer evening at the lake. If you’re a fan of coffee, this delicious cocktail will become your favorite refreshing drink. Cool off with delicious, creamy and icy adult cocktail.
- 1 half gallon container
International Delight Iced Coffee, Sweet and Creamy, Coffeehouse Drink
- 4 tablespoons (heaping)
ground espresso coffee
- 12 cups
- 6 individual packages
sugar or sugar substitute sweetener
- 5 quart
clean, empty ice cream pail
- vanilla flavored creamer
- Van Gogh
- Brew espresso in a regular coffee maker, using 4 tablespoons espresso and 12 cups water.
- When espresso is finished brewing, cool to room temperature.
- In clean 5 quart ice cream pail, pour the half gallon International Delight Iced Coffee. Add the cold brewed coffee. Pour in the 6 packages of sweetener/sugar substitute and stir. Place cover on pail and freeze. Freeze overnight or until mixture is frozen enough to scoop out.
- To Serve:
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out frozen coffee. Fill a large glass with frozen coffee mixture. Add a small amount of creamer and 2 shots of Van Gogh Espresso Flavored Vodka
- Stir until desired consistency, serve with a straw.
- For Non-Alcoholic version: leave out the Vodka.
You can never have too much puppy chow to munch on. Nutella People Puppy Chow