On the Menu Today~
How to Mince Garlic
Not only is garlic a tasty addition to any dish,
it also has a reputation for its medicinal benefits.
No matter how you use it,
garlic needs little preparation.
- Select the number of cloves of garlic you need
- Pull the amount of cloves needed from the bulb
- Place the cloves on a cutting board
- Lay the blade of a knife flat and secure on top of the cloves
- Using the palm of your hand, press down firmly with enough strength to crack the skin
- Peel the outer papery skin
- Cut off the hard stem end and slice in half and half again.
- Run your knife back and forth across the garlic to achieve a fine mince