On the Menu Today~
Outside, Inside BBQ Ribs
Tonight it’s all about Grilling.
On the menu is BBQ Ribs~
Outside, Inside Ribs,
are first grilled outside,
then baked in the oven inside, with barbecue sauce.
Doing this, allows for the best in both worlds.
Grilling the ribs outside first, gives the ribs that “grilled” flavor and
baking the ribs inside the oven, with the sauce, to finish them off,
allows the ribs to become extremely moist and fork tender.
2 to 3 pounds
- water to cover ribs
salt and pepper
2 cups (or more)
of your favorite barbecue sauce
- In large pot place ribs. Cover ribs with water. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring ribs just to a boil, cover pot and turn off heat, let simmer/stand in water 10 minutes. Drain.
- Grill ribs over medium heat on gas grill, turning often, about 45 about minutes.
- When ribs are browned on both sides, remove from heat and transfer to a roasting pan.
- Cover with barbecue sauce. Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Place in oven and bake at 325º degrees for 1 bour.
- Remove foil and bake 15 minutes longer.