On the Menu Today~
Easy Peasy Monkey Bread
Five ingredients is all that is needed,
to make Easy Peasy Monkey Bread.
2 (16 oz each) cans
Grands! Homestyle Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
firmly packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350º Grease a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- In a large plastic storage bag, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into 16 biscuits, cut each into quarters. Shake biscuit pieces, a few at a time, in bag with the sugar and cinnamon mixture. Toss to coat. Stagger pieces in pan.
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter. Pour mixture over biscuit pieces in pan.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Turn upside on serving plate.
Drizzle with Vanilla Glaze~
2 to 4 tablespoons
- Mix together confectioner’s sugar and milk until desired consistency.
- Drizzle over easy peasy monkey bread.