On the Menu Today~
Chocolate Mint Krispie Treats
Everyone loves krispie treats….
Mix together chocolate mint marshmallows,
chopped chocolate-mint candies and
cocoa rice cereal and you have fantastic~
- 4 tablespoons butter
2 (10 oz) packages
chocolate mint marshmallows
- 12 andes mint candies, unwrapped and coarsely chopped
- 6 to 8 cups cocoa pebbles rice cereal
1 (16 oz) can
- garnish: solid chocolate candies, optional
- Melt butter in large saucepan. Add marshmallows and stir until marshmallows are melted, add coarsely chopped candies and stir until candies are just starting to melt. Add cocoa rice cereal r and stir until well coated. Transfer to a buttered 13 x 9 baking dish. Using a buttered spatula press mixture into dish. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mint extract and vanilla frosting. Stir until combined.
- Spread frosting on marshmallow treats. Garnish with chopped solid chocolate candies, optional.