We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Fruit Salad Tossed with Noosa Yoghurt
Fruit salad tossed with Noosa yoghurt is a delicious blend of six different kinds of fruit; cantaloupe, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, blackberries and canned pineapple. Cubes of jello are added per my grandsons suggestion and the fruit/jello combination is tossed together with a mixture of Noosa yoghurt and cool-whip free. If you aren’t able to find Noosa Yoghurt in your area, replace it with your favorite brand and/or flavor of yogurt.
Fruit Salad for All Ages
A delicious fruit salad tossed lightly with Noosa yoghurt and non-dairy whipped topping.
- 1 large ripe cantaloupe or honey dew melon, cut into chunks
- 1 quart strawberries, hulled, rinsed, patted dry and cut in half
- 1 bunch grapes, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 pint blackberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 15 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 8 oz container blueberry yoghurt, (Noosa)
- 4 ounces cool whip free whipped topping
- 1 3 oz package sugar-free strawberry jello, (plus water per package directions)
Make jello according to package directions.
Pour jello into a 8 x 8 glass baking dish.
Chill until set. Cut jello into cubes, set aside.
In large bowl, combine melon chunks, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, blackberries and pineapple chunks. In a small bowl fold together yogurt and cool-whip, pour over fruit. Lightly fold in cubed jello.
Coney Island Sauce Wisconsin Style . Coney island sauce is a super delicious sauce that is perfect to top grilled hot dogs or a yummy Wisconsin grilled brat. Made in the traditional Coney Island way but with a Wisconsin-style twist. It’s made with beer!