On the Menu Today~
Taco’s are always a favorite in our house.
Great to serve for lunch, dinner or half-time~
taco seasoning mix
1 (14 oz) can
1 (4 oz) can
diced green chilies
1 (8 oz)
bag shredded lettuce
cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
green onions, sliced
8 ounce bag
shredded taco cheese blend
4 ounce can
sliced black olives
taco shells, crunchy or soft
- Brown hamburger in a large skillet, drain.
- Add packet of seasoning mix and 2/3 water.
- Cook according to package directions.
- Stir in refried beans, salsa and diced green chilies.
- Cook until bubbly and thickened.
Place shredded lettuce on plate.
Top with meat, tomatoes, green onion,
shredded cheese, sour cream, taco sauce,
avocados, black olives, hot peppers and cilantro.
Serve with broken taco shells or tortilla chips.
To make traditional tacos:
Layer ingredients in a crunchy or soft taco shell.