On the Menu Today~
BBQ Baby Back Ribs with Kraut~
Serve this wholesome meal with
potato salad and applesauce~
BBQ Ribs and Kraut
1 (16 oz) bag
1 bottle or can
- 3 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning blend
- In a large roasting pan, place sliced onions, whole garlic cloves, kraut, apple juice and beer.
- Lay baby back ribs on top of kraut mixture. Sprinkle garlic and herb seasoning over ribs.
- Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 325º for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove pan from oven, remove foil. Drain off half of the liquid in the pan. Pour bottle of barbecue sauce over ribs. Cover tightly with new sheet of foil.
- Reduce heat to 275 degrees, put back in oven.
- Bake an additional 1 hour and 30 minutes.