On the Menu Today~
There are so many delicious things
you can make with frozen bread dough….
like these cinnamon knots….
The perfect reason why you need to keep
frozen bread dough in your freezer at all times~
We found this recipe for these cinnamony, gooey and
delicious knots on the back of a package of frozen bread dough.
You can find the best recipes on the back of boxes, packages and
the like, don’t cha know.
1 loaf frozen
bread dough, thawed
- Cut loaf into 12 equal pieces. Mix together cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll each piece of dough into a 9-inch rope.
- Dip each rope into melted butter and then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Tie in a loose knot and place on a baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350º for 20 to 30 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- Drizzle with citrus glaze
- Combine glaze ingredients and brush over warm knots.