Today, the high is going to be -5.
That’s right folks,
5 below zero,
for the high!
It’s not only super cold outside,
it’s windy as all get out….brrr
Adding mashed banana’s to this recipe,
made the brownies super moist.
Topping the brownies with a chocolate peanut butter glaze….
well. that’s just plain genius.
butter, melted and cooled
eggs, lightly beaten
cold coffee or water
mashed ripe banana
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, sugar and cocoa. Stir in eggs, coffee or water and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour mixture. Stir in the bananas and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 11 x 7 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350º for 40 to 45 minutes. Do not over bake.
- When brownies cool, drizzle with glaze.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Glaze:
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 T peanut butter
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave on high for one minute or until chips are melted. Stir until smooth. Spread over brownies.