On the Menu Today~
Raspberry Jello Salad
with Marshmallow Drizzle~
Raspberry Jello Salad with Marshmallow Drizzle
1 (6 oz) package
raspberry flavored gelatin
1 (16 oz) jar
1 (10 oz) container
frozen red raspberries in syrup, thawed
1 to 2 tablespoons
milk or cream
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Let stand about 30 minutes to cool. Stir in the applesauce and raspberries with syrup. Pour into a 5 to 6-cup mold.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- Carefully unmold jello.
- Make Marshmallow Drizzle:
- In a small saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook and stir over low heat until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat; let stand for 10 minutes. Stir in sour cream. Place mixture into a clear plastic baggie. Snip off a small corner of the bag and drizzle the mixture over the jello salad.
- Chill in refrigerator about 1 hour or until firm.
- Note: You can drizzle the marshmallow mixture over the jello up to 4 hours before serving