On the Menu Today~
Always a Family Favorite~
1 bottle (16 oz)
Catalina Salad Dressing
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
4 to 6 cups crushed
- 2 to 3 pounds cut-up chicken, rinsed and patted dry with paper towels
- In large glass bowl combine; salad dressing and chili powder.
- In 11 x 7 glass baking dish place crushed cornflakes.
- Dip chicken pieces in salad dressing mixture, then dredge in crushed cornflakes.
- Place coated chicken pieces in 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until chicken is done.