Awesome Vegetable Pizza
Awesome Vegetable Pizza makes a great appetizer but I like to serve veggie pizza for dinner. On a hot summer evening, when I would rather not heat up my kitchen or eat another grilled burger or grilled chicken breast, I make this recipe for veggie pizza. The crust only has to bake for 8 minutes so it doesn’t heat up your kitchen. The result is a delicious, refreshing and satisfying veggie pizza. Perfect for eating outside at the picnic table.
Awesome Vegetable Pizza is delicious for lunch, dinner or snack time!
Super Delicious Anytime!
- 2 8 oz tubes crescent rolls
- 1 15.5 oz container dill veggie dip
- 6 to 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 small English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 to 6 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 small bunch broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 to 3 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
Unroll both cans of dough, press in the bottom and up sides of jelly roll size baking sheet, sealing or pressing together perforated edges. Bake at 375º for 8 minutes, watching carefully until browned. Cool crust completely.
Spread cooled crust with veggie dip, using as much as you like. (We use about 3/4 of a 15.5 oz container.)
Layer radish and cucumber slices on top of dip.
Sprinkle shredded carrots over radishes and cucumbers. Press down lightly with fingers.
Sprinkle with onions and green pepper. Press down lightly. Sprinkle with broccoli and cauliflower florets. Press down lightly with fingers.
Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Press down lightly. Cover loosely with saran wrap. Chill in refrigerator about an hour.
When ready to serve, cut veggie pizza with a pizza cutter.